We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Empire State Brokerage Services, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to be trained in the Industry of Insurance and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, Empire State Brokerage Services may be the right place for you to pursue a rewarding career. We are looking to hire highly motivated individuals who are willing to learn about the exciting Insurance Industry and become a part of a growing company.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the overall development of professional relationships with Retail Producers and Firms. The position will entail utilizing Customer Relationship Management Tools and Phone Skills. Additionally, we offer health benefits and sick pay for all employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all Retail Producers and Firms in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, via telephone and email
- Create an outstanding customer experience
- Communicate effectively to identify the best product or service to match the needs of the Retail Producers
- Develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers
- Demonstrate integrity when working with customers, company policy, monetary transactions, product supply, and work relationships
- Assist in other tasks and duties assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent/College
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, and Word
- Previous Customer Service Experience is a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication and effective problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professionalism, energetic, and positive attitude
- Availability of flexible scheduling
- Reliable transportation
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.